Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Thanks Big Bro!!!


newshoes
Originally uploaded by transplant.
I received my gift from Woolybugger today from UPS (which is a great reminder to send mine out!!!) Anyway, luckily I heard the bell ring this morning as I was getting out of the shower.

You might be able to tell I really like my new shoes. I spent the morning playing dress up. This is a picture of one of the outfits as seen in the reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Anyway, Shelby is staring at me. It's time to change to a warmer outfit and take a walk.

3 comments:

MorsaJones said...

i just like how you took this using your bathroom mirror is all. and i liked your shoes. the bro let me look at them before he sent them.

Peppermint Patti said...

how about a close-up of the shoes..I will probably be jealous..hehe

~Bungalow Bill~ said...

YOUR THE BEST! This is lovely.