Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here's to Excuses

I've decided that my goal for this week (which relates back to my New Year's Megaresolution) is to get back in the habit of tracking all of my calories. I know this is probably one of the least exciting things in the world to write about. So - my bad.

I was so good about it before I started working two jobs. Then all my healthy habits flew right out the window because when you only have about 20 minutes to eat between jobs, those Golden Arches are pretty quick and convenient. And cheap. I've managed to get in the habit of packing my breakfast and lunch with me to work, but taking three meals was getting a little ridiculous. And, cooking and eating dinner at 10 or 11 when I finally got home was pretty much impossible. Mostly because doing dishes at 11:30pm is pretty terrible.

Those are my excuses. Work, work and more work. I'm not even going to get started on the huge piles of snow and ice and slush on my running route. Because that is a whole different goal for the week, and a whole different pack of reasons why I can't do the healthy things that I should be doing. But that's another (not particularly exciting to anyone but me) blog post for another day.

3 comments:

revolutionary45 said...

Stupid winter. Short days and bad weather.

revolutionary45 said...

Dig the new layout.

Winnemucca's Own said...

Hey Thanks Bro! (I also forgot I turned the comment moderator on so I didn't see those right away.)